What data do we use from your CV?
- Organization of selection processes for hiring employees.
- Cite yourself for job interviews and evaluate your candidacy.
- If you have given us your consent, we can assign it to collaborating or related companies, with the sole purpose of helping you find a job.
Likewise, we inform you that one year after receipt of your curriculum vitae, we will proceed to its safe destruction.
The legal basis is your express consent, when you send us your CV.
Do we include personal data of third parties?
No, as a general rule we only treat the data provided by the owners. If you provide us with data from third parties, you must first inform and request your consent to said persons, or otherwise you will exempt us from any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
And data of minors?
We do not process data of children under 14 years of age. Therefore, refrain from providing them if you are not of that age or, where appropriate, from providing data from third parties who are not of that age. Alcarria nursing homes, SL disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this provision.
Will we make communications by electronic means?
- They will only be made to manage your request, if it is one of the means of contact that you have provided us.
- If we carry out commercial communications, they will have been previously and expressly authorized by you.
What security measures do we apply?
You can rest assured: We have adopted an optimal level of protection of the Personal Data that we handle, and we have installed all the means and technical measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and Theft of Personal Data.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. Specifically, they will be communicated to the State Tax Administration Agency and to banks and financial entities for the collection of the service provided or product purchased, as well as to those in charge of the treatment necessary for the execution of the agreement.
In case of purchase or payment, if you choose any application, web, platform, bank card, or any other online service, your data will be transferred to that platform or will be treated in your environment, always with maximum security.
When we order it, the web development and maintenance company or the hosting company will have access to our website. They will have signed a contract to provide services that requires them to maintain the same level of privacy as we do.
Any international transfer of data when using American applications, will be attached to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies regarding privacy.
What rights do you have?
- To know if we are treating your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or mechanical reading format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new manager you designate. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not treated you correctly.
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
- To request opposition to data processing at any time.
If you modify any information, we thank you for telling us to keep them updated.
Do you want a form for the exercise of Rights?
- We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask for them by email or if you prefer, you can use the ones elaborated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
- These forms must be signed electronically or accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI.
- If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of your ID, or sign it with your electronic signature.
- The forms can be presented in person, sent by letter or by mail at the address of the person responsible at the beginning of this text.
How long does it take us to reply to the Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the right, but at most one month from your request, and two months if the subject is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
Do we treat cookies?
If we use other types of cookies that are not necessary, you can consult the cookies policy in the corresponding link from the beginning of our website.
How long are we going to keep your personal data?
- Personal data will be maintained while you are still connected with us.
- Once you dissociate, the personal data processed in each purpose will be maintained during the legally stipulated deadlines, including the period in which a judge or court may require them, taking into account the limitation period for legal actions.
- The data processed will be maintained as long as the aforementioned legal deadlines do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if the legal term does not exist, until the interested party requests their suppression or revocation of the consent granted.
- We will keep all the information and communications related to your purchase or the provision of our service, while the guarantees of the products or services last, to attend to possible claims.
- In each treatment or type of data, we provide you with a specific period, which you can consult in the following table:
|Forms and coupons||15 years|
Human Resources System
Payroll, TC1, TC2, etc.
Until the end of the selection process, and 1 more year with your consent
Docs. severance pay.
Temporary worker data.
Up to 5 years after withdrawal.
Databases or website visitors.
While the treatment lasts.
Access control and video surveillance
Databases or website visitors.
While the treatment lasts.
30 day retention
Accounting books and documents.
Partner agreements and boards of directors, company statutes, minutes, board of directors regulations and delegated committees.
Financial statements, audit reports
Grant-related records and documents
Keeping of the company's administration, rights and obligations related to the payment of taxes.
Administration of dividend payments and tax withholdings.
Information on intra-group pricing
8 years for intra-group transactions for price agreements
Workers' Medical Records
Information on chemical or substantially hazardous substances
Documents related to environmental permits While the activity is carried out.
3 years after the closing of the activity
10 years (statute of limitations)
Records on recycling or waste disposal
Grants for cleaning operations must retain documents of rights and obligations, receipts and payments.
6 years (general rule)
2 years (damage)
5 years (personal)
10 years (life)
Register all deliveries of goods or provision of services, intra-community acquisitions, imports and exports for VAT purposes.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Documents.
Contracts and agreements.
Permits, licenses, certificates
6 years from the expiration date of the permit, license or certificate.
10 years (criminal statute of limitations)
Confidentiality and non-competition agreements
Always the term of the obligation or the confidentiality
Processing of personal data, if it is different from the treatment notified to the AEPD
Personal data of employees stored in the networks, computers and communications equipment used by them, access controls and internal management / administration systems